Haloooo

Haloooo

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

my first crush

Everyone had that feeling to love and to be loved. Sometimes when we love someone but with no response with that so ever, and that person doesn’t even notice or maybe doesn’t even know im exist in this world…hehehe….

I had a crush to this person for the first time I met him, I loved the way he talked, he is a funny person and the best part that make me even fond of him is…….hehehehe……

I’m a shy person ……

He can play guitar that is every girls dream. Everyday when I meet him (of course he doesn’t notice me) I will secretly look at him…..hehehehe funny isn’t it.

I am a girl how can I started a conversation, which will be news of a century if a girl count a boy……

But I know, a lot more out there has a crush on him and it is impossible for me to approach him just to say my feeling towards him. I never felt frustrated because I know all that happen has been written….further more is till young and got a lot more to learn. And if it was written that I will meet him again than it will…..

‘The feeling of modesty is important,

But loved yourself is much more important’

And if you cannot love yourself, can you love others?

No comments: