Haloooo

Haloooo

Saturday, June 23, 2007

THINGS THAT I HATE AND LOVED


There are certain thing in this world eaten by others and hated by others. Im am one of the person that hate. Can you imagine eating ‘pulut’ I can its like something is tickling my throat and affirmatively it come out back. I cant stand its texture soft and to moist. I don’t understand how anyone can eat that.

Drinks. I drink anything that doest contain any jelly in it. The favorites drink of Malaysia called Laici Kang emmmmmm tasty right but I have ever tasted it…just seeing the jelly makes me want to throw up…….. just thinking of it make me want to throw up yuukkkk… :p

Enough with unflavored drink and food what about my favorite. Tom yam that what we called food, I liked it a lot it contain all the sense to be taste by our tongue. The sweetness, sour, spicy and hot that why I favor it a lot.

Now I find a new dish that really takes me out of this world. Its called ‘pecal’ I know some of you have herd of it and some don’t. My friend (boyfriend) told me the one that give the taste of pecal says it is originated from java oohhh he is Javanese that why he knows.

No comments: