Haloooo

Haloooo

Sunday, June 24, 2007

SONG TO SAY GOODBYE

SONG TO SAY GOODBYE

Nuar_Migie_Amir_Kojack_Payik_Ririe_Jefri_Jimie_Najah_Cah_Pah_Nita_Huda_Yus_Watie_Nurul_Nini

Society of SMKK, this is the last episode from in the club 5 emeralds, the superstar of SMKK in 2001. Eight the boys and nine the girls, we are all friends forever. These couples tear the great time for us. Although faraway that means nothing cause there is phone for you to call. One day believe me belong together. For mothers and fathers in SMKK, thank you because take care of us. Because of you, we become useful and glowing. Thanks a lot cause giving aplomb to accomplish our dream. Thank you, we also want to apologize if we give you bad day. Please do not forget about us.

Guys, all the way we through, the reason are just feeling better. In what ever you do, be cool. Stop fly away, catch your muth my friends.

L.O.V.E what is the love…..Oh! Just shut up. Stop talking about love. This is not the right time. The most important is being a perfect person. Sunday morning rain is tolling, but we have to listen something, in order to get a perfect situation. Now we are teaching the only one school that will always in our mind. Wish our successful conclusion. Guys, remember the name Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kadok is Kadok Beverly Hills.

Give me back the fantasy
The courage that I need to live
The world become so empty
The days are so coed and lonely
I am sorry I did not mean to can you
However, I could not fight it
I guess a was weak and couldn’t even hide it
Therefore, I surrender just o HEAR YOUR VOICE

No comments: