Haloooo

Haloooo

Sunday, June 24, 2007

REASON,WHY I LIKE MY FRIEND.

You have a friend? Have your friend give you happy or not? I have the best friend in my life. We all friends at 10 years ago until now. I have the seven reason, why I like my friend.

1. Any problem we can share together althought the same problem her still patient to listen my story.
2. Her always happen to ready listen my story althought many time we chating.
3. Her cannot tell my secret story to other people.
4. I can tell whatever I want to my friend. Her can support me and already to give their help in any thing for my felicity.
5. Her is a brave individual to criticize me especially in my drees up.
6. Her can listen my babble althought not to her.
7. I cant feel very happy and comfortable when her near with me. Friend like her difficult to see, I hope we can still friend forever.

No comments: