Haloooo

Haloooo

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Last movie that i watch

I watch a movie in the cinema 3 month ago. The story is called ‘Mr. Bean Holiday’ it is quite funny, the story of the journey begin when the ‘hero’ of the story win a lucky draw contest in his hometown. He win a packages to a journeys around Europe and also the main character that really made this story come to live a ‘cam coder’ that is also included in his prizes.

Started from England he ride a train to Paris. Just there I started laughing out load. Who cares people around me (we watching funny movie and it in the cinema) I busted my stomach heeheeeee……… :p. After awhile the story relax a bit(not funny at all) than he made a big mistake when accidentally separate a father and his son…..wooooooooo.

Together they journey to know where because so much has happen to Bean lost his wallet being chased by a police for kidnapping.

Most of time the story is funny really funny I had stomach ach when finish watching it…
It is a great for family viewing so enjoy…………………………

No comments: