Haloooo

Haloooo

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

first time chatting

Arghhhhh….huarghhhhhhh….wuarghhhhh……

I don’t know what I want to do on my school holiday. So, I have decided when to the cc to surf internet and plays chatting.

It all started five years ago, where for the first time I know about chatting. Im chatting with boys and girls, but I disguise as a worker and my age just 18 years old heheheehe….it was so funny.

More than that, they don’t know who I am actually, because in chatting it full with fraud and not many of them are truly honest with their identity.

My first chatting is ‘nobita’ from kedah. I am not sure he’s okay or not, because I don’t want to judge someone from their word. But that doesn’t mean we can trust any of their word what’s important always be cautious and take care of ourselves.

I just stay in chatting about one moth, for me chatting is wasting time, money and not all people in chatting are truly honest although not all of them act like this.

2 comments:

misz_A said...

hellooooooo....
finally i can visit your blog...what a nice blog you have...keep on writing...

misz_A said...

hey... hello..
no new post??????