Haloooo

Haloooo

Saturday, June 23, 2007

MY FAVORITE MUSIC

Ermmmmmm……. I don’t know if I have any song that I like for me anything that’s is good to my ears is a good music. Probably I more to local than international maybe the lyric is simple and easy to memorize(normal for girl to memorize a song and lyric) ok
about the song………. ermmmm maybe I more to the band boys type of music.
Their music are great and the melody are the best.

Or examples(this just local band only) I like VE ‘keranamu’ and other song ‘ayu’ the newest song populared by Zainal Abidin ‘jauh’.
Each song has their own specialty they way they arrange it its perfect and the melody really touches my heart.

For international I loved westlife, Backstreet boys, Nsync and Take that all of this band boy has their own differences and identity. Their song are different from one each other and their voices is essential I loved listening to any of music by this band because it can really lifted up my spirit, if I any problem ad also when I feel depressed.

No comments: