Haloooo

Haloooo

Saturday, June 23, 2007

THE MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT


That day is still fresh and always I feel it happen just like yesterday…….. The story begin after a storm of rain, everything in the court is wet and slippery. Just like every Wednesday I got a volleyball practice it is one of my course for LAN. As usual before the rain stop I get myself ready for the training, today the coach going to teach us how to catch the ball and running in the court, that what he said.

So I waited until the rain stop…oohhhh forgot to mention here I cant find my shoe that I always wear on my practice. I borrowed one of the group a shoe and she give me ones, the condition of shoes are quite ok but further inspection in the bellow must wait cause I am late…..very late.

After a simple exercise, we start the dribbling of the ball then the main event for tat evening a running contest. First the boys they finished it perfectly, I’m a bit shacking feeling something might be happen.

The event is simple just running toward the end of the court. So I started running together with my group, at the time to turn back a run to the start I slip and fall very hard. My knee feel very painful but the pain of shames is much stronger. Back to my feet and continue running with everyone laughing at me…… I will never forget that fall and that shoe that responsible for my fall…… : (

No comments: