Haloooo

Haloooo

Saturday, June 23, 2007

WHAT I DO ON MY SPARE TIMES

On my spare times I liked to read novel. Usually all the novel that published by Alaf 21 it is one of the company that distributed any written novel by Alaf 21 writer. I preferred to read romantic novel and one of the best writer for romantic novel is Fauziah Ashari she’s the best.
I loved reading romantic novel thriller, action and etc its not my type. Maybe its in me that why I like something that’s romantic hopes my boyfriend romantic (yes he is heheee)

For me I can learn a lot from novel, sometimes the story written are similar to our daily life. Everything that written are real only the remade version of the author.

One thing that I loved when reading is the climax of the story when everhting suddenly change effecting the character everyone suddenly give up. Then something come up and that change everything from bad to good. Meaning here they always something to made things up, where there is a will there is a way.

The most important thing nothing is important as this when reading novel that story must have a good ending, I hate sad ending. This is some novel that I loved because of the good ending Ombak Rindu, Pergilah Sepi, Jendela Hati.

No comments: