Haloooo

Haloooo

Saturday, June 23, 2007

HABITS

When talking about habit we use to talk about others, what weird thing they always do when no body watching. How about ours elf? I think everyone have their own habit including me, I have thousands of it and I am proud of it ( god help me I am really ashamed fuuuuuhh……)

Heheee….ok lets start, ermmmmm I like to rub my nose a lot. Sometimes I always feel the itchy on my nose I don’t know why maybe I eat to much prawn. It feel very smooth and pleasant like I’m being drugs. Sometimes I rub pretty hard even scratch my own nose. I stop for a moment then continue… again and again…

Before sleeping I always were my sock I don’t know why if I know it wont be a habit. Oo the ‘pillow’ hehe a special pillow if my special pillow not with me I could not get to sleep. The pillow has unexplained aroma that help me sleep like a baby.

I like to cry a lot it does not mean im a pampered women is just I am easy to get touch even a simple thing can make cry, had a fight with my roommate guest what I cry huhuhuhu….. but there always be that somebody who always know how to win my heart back.

No comments: